Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 273, Sep 30 / Yuengling Oktoberfest


Day 273 / September 30, 2011

Yuengling Oktoberfest
D.G. Yuengling & Sons  /  Pottsville PA

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

A chance meeting…

Yes, I know I was supposed to be done with the Oktoberfest beers.  But I was there, it was there, the rest is history…

We grabbed a quick dinner at Glory Days Bar & Grill, I asked if anything new was on tap.  She said Yuengling Oktoberfest.  I said OK. 

After 14 Oktoberfest beers over the last few weeks, this beer had some big beer boots to fill.  But it came up short.

Take regular Yuengling lager, make it a little darker, a little maltier and a little sweeter, and you’ve got Yuengling Oktoberfest.  If you’re at the bar and you’ve got a choice between Yuengling and Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Sam’s your man!



No comments:

Post a Comment