Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 334, Nov 30 / White Lightning


Day 334 / November 30, 2011

Full Pint Brewing Company / North Versailles, PA

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Insert clever headline here.

We will close out the Full Pint / Pittsburgh Beer Run and the month of November with White Lightning Wit style wheat beer.  I sipped this last night while working on a quasi-annual CD compilation.

It tasted a little wheaty, slightly banana-y, and just a bit spicy.  Another good beer from Full Pint.  Overall, I was impressed with the beers from Full Pint.  I wish them well, and I’ll seek them out next time I’m in Pittsburgh.  I’ve got 20 more of them in the basement, so if you’re in the neighborhood, let me know – we’ll chill some up.




1 comment:

  1. White Lightnin? Is this beer supposed to be as strong as monshine, or taste like it? Kind of a curious name for a Belgian Wit style. Oh well, at least it got a 'G'.

    Cheers HHH

    ReplyDelete