Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 363, Dec 29 / Never Summer Ale


Day 363 / December 29, 2011

Boulder Beer Co. / Boulder, CO

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Happiness is a full cooler. 

I filled a cooler on the patio with beers and ice last Friday, and the ice is still frozen and beers are still cold (but not frozen)

One of the beers that was placed there last Friday by HHH was Boulder’s Never Summer winter seasonal.  This is a good, solid winter seasonal, hearty, dark and moderately hoppy

So, what is the future of 365 Beers and 50 Pounds?  Well, the website is free, so I’ve got no reason to take it down.  I will leave it available for other Googlers of beer.  (There’s a joke in there somewhere… Beer goggles / beer googles…)

If you haven’t already done so, I encourage you to fill in your email address in the “Follow by Email” box at the top right of the page. 

My plan is to post here occasionally over the next year – not every day and not every beer.  (That reminds me of lyrics from an old Stray Cats song…”And the girl on my left … (bum bum bum)  is looking better every beer.”)

I may occasionally post on an exceptionally good (or bad) beer.  And you can expect to see a couple Beer Runs in 2012 – ones that I wanted to get to this year, but didn’t have time to this year.

And which page / beer do you think got the most hits this year?  You’d probably expect it to one that I posted near the beginning of the year.  But it was actually a beer that I posted at the beginning of this month.  The Samichlaus Classic Lager on December 6 got 240 page views – I guess a lot of other people got it this Christmas season and wanted to see if others thought it was a bad as they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment