Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 357, Dec 23 / Yellow Snow IPA


Day 357 / December 23, 2011

Rogue Brewery  /  Newport, OR

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Frank Zappa was Wrong.

As I greeted guests for our Christmas Eve Eve dinner, I poured myself a Yellow Snow IPA from Rogue.  Yellow Snow was first introduced for the 2000 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.

Good body, medium hoppiness for an IPA.  Good thing I had this first and somewhat remember it 3 days later… because it was followed by a champagne cocktail, more beer, and a few glasses of red wine with dinner.

By the way, one of my dinner guests was wearing an all-natural hangover prevention patch called Bytox, which releases B-vitamins into your bloodstream.  He claims it worked, but I have yet to try one myself.

1 comment:

  1. My experience partying has completely changed since I recently learned about Party Patch. I always hated the hangover the next morning since I love to Anti Hangover patch  hard and have a good time. But that's not an issue anymore thanks to Party Patch.

    https://partypatch.com/

    ReplyDelete