Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364, Dec 30 / Redbridge


Day 364 / December 30, 2011

Anheuser-Busch / St. Louis, MO

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Give me my gluten!

Well, I wish my penultimate beer on this quest was something better, but I’m afraid it’s not!

We took my in-laws to the Air & Space Museum out by Dulles airport this afternoon, and then we poked around Reston Town Center for a little while.  We popped into Clyde’s for dinner, and surprisingly we got a table for five right away.

The only beer on the menu that I hadn’t yet had this year was A-B’s Redbridge, a gluten-free amber beer made with sorghum instead of barley or wheat.  While I’m glad that those with Celiac Disease have a beer they can drink, I’m sorry that it’s a pretty crappy beer.  To me, the taste was a bit sour and foul.

See you tomorrow (or probably New Year’s Day) for the final beer of the year!






No comments:

Post a Comment