Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 317, Nov 13 / OtroMundo Red Ale


Day 317 / November 13, 2011

OtroMundo Brewing Company / Buenos Aires, Argentina

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Out of This World?

I believe Sunday’s beer is from the furthest point south of all the beers I’ve had this year.  OtroMundo Brewing was started in 2004, and they currently brew a Red Ale, a Golden Ale and a Nut Brown Ale.

Normally, you’d only expect light, macro beers from (way) south of the border.  But this was much different – a copper colored, malty ESB style beer, with just a little sweetness.  Not bad, I say!

1 comment:

  1. Otro Mundo. The day was a bit slow so I decided to check the translation.

    In Danish: anden verden - not exciting, but then again they are not an exciting culture.

    In Swahili: ulimwengu mwingine - can't even prononce that, imagine ordering one after a couple.

    In German: eine andere Welt - everything in German sounds like a beer. "Ein Beir biter"!

    In Armenian: այլ համաշխարհային - no idea, but they do have some cool letters.

    I could go on and on!

    Bartender, I will have another Other World, the bottle with the big M on it. Si!

    ReplyDelete