Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 324, Nov 20 / Molson XXX


Day 324 / November 20, 2011

Molson XXX
Molson Breweries Of Canada. Ltd. /Ontario, Canada

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

XXX leads to ZZZ

Technically, this is a malt liquor, and it’s usually sold in large cans.  Does that tell you something?  People drink Molson XXX to get drunk fast.

I couldn’t find an official website for Molson XXX, but I did find these comments on one retailer’s site:

XXX by Molson is a unique beer that combines the benefits of a 7.3% alcohol by volume product with cold, crisp, and clean taste that has made Molson brews legendary. Through its quality, XXX by Molson will quickly become your favorite super premium beer.

In other words,

The benefits of a 7.3% alcohol by volume product =  Gets you drunk fast

Your favorite super premium beer = your go-to quick buzz

So I was tired last night after raking leaves all day.  I had my XXX after dinner, and fell asleep in my chair.  I don’t think I’m their target market.

1 comment: