Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 318, Nov 14 / Tavern Ale


Day 318 / November 14, 2011

Williamsburg Alewerks / Williamsburg, VA

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Hey, Want to See My Yahoo?

Did you ever wonder how I manage to stay on top of new trends and beer releases in the craft brew business?  Yeah,  I didn’t think you did.  But that won’t stop me from telling you anyway.

On my My Yahoo! Page, I created a tab for beer news.  When I come across a website with interesting, current updates on beer things, I add its RSS feed to the Yahoo page.  And then, every couple days, I check the headlines on the page and see what’s new.  I suppose I could tweet, re-tweet, follow and all that jazz, but I like my news the old fashioned way – with headlines!

At the bottom of the page is a screenshot of the BEER! tab on my Yahoo page.  And here’s some of the sites that I read regularly.  Maybe you could put these on your Yahoo!

All About Beer Magazine

DRAFT Magazine

Brewbound.com

All Over Beer

Lost in the Beer Aisle

DC Beer

CraftBeer.com

Beer News from BeerAdvocate

Beernews.org

thefullpint.com


And while I was writing this, I was sipping on a tasty Tavern Ale from  Williamsburg Alewerks.  The Tavern Ale is a nutty tasting American Brow Ale, well balanced with a little taste of chocolate.  Definitely a good beer, and I’m surprised I didn’t discover it earlier.


1 comment: