Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 159, June 8 / Citra Blonde Summer Brew


Day 159  /  June 8, 2011

Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.  /  Portland, OR

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Satisfyingly Sessionable

That’s what it says in small print at the bottom of the label of the Widmer Citra Blonde Summer Brew.  And I couldn’t agree more.

As I poured this into the glass, I was impressed by the smell of the citra hops, a new type of hops that lend a fruity flavor to a beer.  The resulting taste of the Citra Blonde is a very refreshing, light summer beer, with just a hint of fruitiness.  This is a beer that I’d definitely recommend you go out and pick up a six pack of.

And now time for a song – not necessary a summer song, but a song from one of my favorite bands, with a video retooled to reflect current events.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment