Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 174, June 23 / Bell’s Oberon Ale


Day 174 /  June 23, 2011

Bell's Brewery, Inc. /  Kalamazoo, MI

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Saving (one of) the best for (near) last…

I’ve had the Bell’s Oberon Ale in the fridge since the beginning of the month.  Each day when I select the beer of the day, I’ve seen that smiling sun calling me.  But I waited.  Until today.  I couldn’t hold out any longer.

Bell’s Oberon is another “go to” summer beer, always hitting the spot.  It’s a light wheat ale with mildly fruity aromas.

I’ve got to give a shout out to Dropbox.com, a service which has helped me out tremendously in the last month of this blog.  Dropbox is an online file storage service that integrates with your PC and your mobile device.  I ditched the Blackberry about a month ago, and got a Droid for a week, took it back and got an iPhone.  Now I take most of the photos for the blog with the iPhone, upload them to Dropbox, and they automagically appear in a folder on my laptop and my desktop!  All for free!

Song of Summer:  Here’s a tune from a band that normally plays only instrumentals, but invited some guest vocalists, like Dave Alvin, on their “Sing Along With…” album.



No comments:

Post a Comment