Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 164, June 13 / Harpoon Summer Beer


Day 164  /  June 13, 2011

Harpoon Brewing Company  /  Boston MA

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Back on June 2, while I was drinking a Sierra Nevada Summerfest, my friend Jeff R from Syracuse texted me from the Harpoon Brewery and claimed that Harpoon Summer Beer was better.  Was he right?

Harpoon Summer is a kolsch-style beer, very light in color and light in taste.  It’s got a nice crisp finish, and is definitely a session beer.

So is it better than Sierra Summerfest?  I’d say yes, but just a little.  Sierra got a P, Harpoon gets a G.

Today’s song – well, I have to admit that I really didn’t care for it at first.  I felt it was just ripping off 2 classic tunes.  I still feel that way, but it’s started to grow one me I guess.  And with a video of some yuk-yuks having some summer fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment