Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 260, Sep / Bud Light Lime


Day 260 / September 17, 2011

Anheuser-Bush, St. Louis, MO

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

TOFTT - Bud Light Lime at Budd’s Creek

My inner redneck compelled me to drag the family down to the Potomac Speedway in Southern Maryland for the bi-annual Silver Hill Lion’s Club Demolition Derby.  On two Saturdays in May and September, Saint Mary’s County’s finest drag out their painted up clunkers for 4 or 5 rounds of good old smash-em-up fun!  (And yes, I did go in the Spring too, what’s it to ya?)

And of course, beer is sold and the track, and you can have any kind you like – as long as its Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Coors Light or Miller Lite.  Before I settled into a steady stream of Bud Lights, I cracked one Bud Light Lime for the blog.

What do you expect?  It’s a Bud Light with artificial lime flavor.  Blecch.

Here’s some pics from last night’s demolition derby, and a video from June’s derby.










No comments:

Post a Comment