Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47, Feb 16 / Birra Moretti


Day 47 / February 16

Brewed by Heineken Italia  /  Milano, Italy

A
NG
P
G
VG
O


Birra Moretti was a brewery founded in northeastern Italy in 1859.  In 1996, the brewery was sold to Heineken.  The original brewery was sold to Birra Castella.

Their flagship beer is also named Birra Moretti, a pale lager, very light in color and mild in taste.  It went fine with my dinner, but honestly I would have liked to have had a glass of wine with dinner, but you see, I have this slight, 365 day obsession…

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE:   Wednesdays are weigh-in days for The Biggest Loser contest at work.  I wasn’t looking forward to today’s weigh-in, as I had slacked off the elliptical a bit this week, and, as you may recall, I had 3 beers Monday and Tuesday nights.  So it came as a surprise when the scale at worked showed 3 pounds less than last week.  So that’s about 7-8 pounds from the 1st of the year.  Now time to get serious.

1 comment: