Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 56, Feb 25 / Pandora’s Bock

Day 56 / February 25

Breckenridge Brewery  /  Denver, CO

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

We went to a friend’s 50th birthday party last night.  I was sure that they wouldn’t have any bock beer on hand.  Let’s face it, who does, except beer geeks, beer dorks and Germans?  So I brought my first beer of the night with me, and then graciously drank our hosts’ brews.

Sure, I could have ended the Bock Beer Run, or skipped a day, but rules are rules!  If I skipped a day, then the terrorists win.  And we can’t have that.

Pandora’s Bock is a January through March seasonal from Breckenridge, CO.  It was a little more copper colored than brown and slightly hazy, with just a little bit of hop taste.  It’s a good beer, but nothing really outstanding.

Happy Birthday Chief! 


1 comment:

  1. 16% of the year gone! 14% of the weight gone!

    Up the treadmill by 2% and you on track

    or heaven forbid,have a lite been run

    ReplyDelete