Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90, March 31 / Mighty Arrow Pale Ale

Day 90 / March 31, 2011

New Belgium Brewing Company  /  Fort Collins, CO

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Thanks to Jerry at the office for bringing me this beer from New Belgium Brewing Company.  And thanks to Jerry’s wife for bringing the beer to him back from North Carolina.

Mighty Arrow is a spring seasonal and pours a nice golden color with a very frothy head.  The taste is malty and hoppy.  Personally, I prefer the Fat Tire.

Hey - check this out!  Blogger's a few cool new ways to check out my blog.  Click the picture below, and then click the blue drop down menu to see the other views



That’s all I got tonight.  Later.


1 comment:

  1. I was just in Colorado and had one of these in the hotel bar! I agree with your assessment.

    ReplyDelete