Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 91, April 1 / A sad, sad day…

Day 91 / April 1, 2011

A sad, sad day…

I can’t believe it.  I didn’t even make it 100 days. 

Yesterday was busy day at work, I had a whole bunch of errands I had to run after work and got home a little late.  I feel asleep on the couch after dinner and didn’t wake up until after midnight. That means no beer yesterday.  I can’t believe it.

So what do I do now?  Am I done?  Do I call a mulligan and pretend it didn’t happen (kinda blew that by posting this on the blog).  Do I start another 365 days, starting today?

I guess I should keep up the 50 pounds part, but that’s not very exciting.  I’ve got to think about this some more.  I’ll post tomorrow where I go from here.



4 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the miss, but hows the quest for 50# coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt a tremor in the ribbon of life

    ReplyDelete