Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 132, May 12 / Optimal Wit


Day 132  /  May 12, 2011

Port City Brewing Company / Alexandria, VA

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

Sorry for the delays in posting – Blogger was actually down for a couple days, and then I got a little busy.  Don’t worry your pretty little heads – I didn’t miss a day of drinking, I’ve just got a few days of blogging to catch up on.

One of the side benefits of this little quest is that people now like to give me beer… so how do I keep that up after this year is over??

HHH dropped off a couple beers from the new Port City Brewing Company in Alexandria, VA, including the Optimal Wit. It was a dark golden color, slightly haze. This was a good, smooth, very drinkable beer.  Not too “wheaty” so it could be good for those new to the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment