Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31, Jan 31 / Session Black Lager


Day 31 / Jan 31

Full Sail Brewing Co.  /  Hood River, OR

Scissors cuts paper.

A
NG
P
G
VG
O

I’ve  made it through the first month of 365 Beers and 50 Pounds.  Yay me!  I’ve had at least 1 beer every day this year so far, and let’s say I’ve dropped somewhere between 3 and 5 pounds, depending on the time of the weigh-in and which unreliable scale I just stepped off of.

Today’s beer is the sibling to yesterday’s beer.  Session Black Lager.  Same stubby bottle.  Same rock, paper, scissors cap.  Different beer, but still pretty light in flavor and alcohol content.

This is a black lager, also known as a schwarzbier.  Although it is very dark in color, it’s not heavy or thick.  It has slight flavors of malt and smoke.  And yes please, I’d like another.

No comments:

Post a Comment