Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Found Waldo!

So, I guess I have just named my Elliptical "Waldo."  Well, that's odd.

Anyway, my wife Linda didn't make me sleep in the garage last night after I posted a picture of the messy garage in the blog yesterday, because I guess I did a pretty good job of cleaning it up. Normally, Linda's the one that cleans up the garage out of frustration, but if I wanted to use that machine I had to find it first.

So here's a couple "after" pictures.  It's not gonna be in Better Homes and Garages anytime soon, but at least it's functional and we will be able to get 1 car in after a drop-off at Goodwill.

Bo could stand a few cycles on the eliptical too.



Now I guess I have to use Waldo.  More on that next time...

2 comments:

  1. much like my new mountain bike...that eliptical looks like it can hold several shirts and a couple pairs of pants....good luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tread mill sits in the basement. It makes an excellent drying rack. The only thing I found that makes me walk every day is a very energetic black lab. So... did you down a few while cleaning?

    ReplyDelete