Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where's Waldo?


OK, my wife’s gonna kill me, but this is an actual picture of my garage, taken just moments ago.

Someplace in that picture is a dusty, ignored, unloved Elliptical Machine that I bought at Dick’s sporting goods just about 2 years ago, when I was on my last (very short-lived) weight loss kick.  

I think it’s been used about 5 times total by various family members (and YES, I was at least one of them).  It’s actually quite sweet (as I recall).  I think it has a several settings, programmable exercises, LED displays, and iPod dock, and a water bottle holder.

Today’s mission is to clean up the garage, excavate the Elliptical so I can use it, and clear enough space to get a car into the garage, which I hear is one of the purposes of this room.

We’ll see how that goes….perhaps my wife will forgive me when (if?) I get it cleaned up.

2 comments:

  1. Bonus, you can consider the clean out a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! The only way you will be forgiven for posting this picture is if take an "after" picture once it is all cleaned up!

    ReplyDelete