Monday, January 31, 2011

Beer of the Week & January Beer of the Month!


Plus… Final January Calendar and Subscribe via Email
 
OK, lots of news, so let’s get to it!

1)   Beer of the Week  -  I had 3 Very Good beers this week, but only 1 can be the Beer of the Week.  What will it be?  Hobgoblin Dark English Ale?  Firestone Walker Pale 31?  Or Coney Island Lager?  All were quite good, but my BOTW is… Firestone Walker Pale 31!

2)    Beer of the Month  -  Each month, I’ll consider each BOTW and declare one my favorite Beer of the Month or BOTM.  At the end of the year, I’ll assemble all 12 beers into my Ultimate 12-Pack (thanks Jim), sample them all again (thanks Linda), and crown one my Beer of the Year!

So, my January Beer of the Month is… Surprise!  Also the Firestone Walker Pale 31!  This is a very tasty, very drinkable beer that I enjoy quite a bit.  Please give it (and all the other VG rated beers) a try!

3)    The January Beer Calendar is now updated for the full month, in case you want to run out and buy one of these beers.  Remember, each logo links back to the review of that beer.

4)    New Feature – Subscribe via Email.  If your day is just not complete until you read my daily blog, now you can subscribe and get updates emailed to you as soon as I post them.  Look down the right column a little bit for the SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL box.

That’s all folks!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment