Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6, Jan 6 / Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale


Day 6 / Jan 6

Lagunitas Brewing Co / Petaluma California


Where:         At Home (looks like I need to get out soon)

A
NG
P
G
VG
O


This beer is quite tasty, but hard to describe.  Lagunitas brews a rather unique series of beers, and I encourage you give several of them a try.  Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ is a seasonal ale, released in July, so I guess I got one of the last 6 packs of this (at Norm’s Beer & Wine in Vienna, Va.)

This is an interesting combination of a wheat beer and an IPA.  It combines the sweetness of a wheat beer, with the hoppiness of an IPA. 

Unfortunately, my wife wasn’t up for a Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ tonight.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd quit drinking beer and lose 50 lbs maybe she would be...

    ReplyDelete